The sun is shining, the drink is cold and his arms clasped around your waist. What more anymore could ask for on their travels? People travel solo for self-actualization and with their travel mate to explore each other better, instead of the place. Bill Murray suggests that once you have found your soul mate, travel all around the world with that person and if you two make it successfully to the airport, then marry that person at the airport. The words sound wiser than his comedy.
Before you get hitched, make memories that are worth more than a million likes. Get a pre-wedding photo shoot at some of the most exquisite locations in India.
1. Let royalty speak for itself at Taj Falaknuma, Hyderabad
2. Where nature will show you something more surreal than love – Pangong Lake, Leh
Recommended Read- ConsciouSpace Photography, Bangalore.
3. Explore love in the old world charm of Patan, Gujarat
4. Take an expedition of a lifetime at Nubra Valley, Ladakh
Recommended Read- Parinay Dreams-Wedding Planning Services In Mumbai
5. Love is an adventure and you must obey! at Andamans
6. Discover each other’s quirks at Jaisalmer
7. Get out of your comfort zone in Varanasi
Recommended Read- Rimghim Photography-Wedding Photographer, Delhi & NCR
8. Save the date at Ziro music festival at Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh
9. Read through history together at Chettinad Palace, Tamil Nadu
10. Get that shimmering tan at Jallandhar beach, Diu
Recommended Read- Marrygold Films - Wedding Photographer, Mumbai
11. Trek to heaven and flaunt the boho look at Kasol
12. Pose away at Rann of Kutch, Gujarat
13. Be part of the tribe at Nagaland
14. When a place is scenic and snowy, paint it with colors at Auli, Uttarakhand
15. Maybe it’s the wild life that gets you started at the Great Himalayan National Park
16. Or, maybe you’d like to explore a different culture together at Key Monastery, Himachal Pradesh
Love is better when it’s a journey. A pre-wedding photo shoot is just a start.
For more updates, sign up to Bandbaajaa.com