Ever skimmed through your parent’s wedding album? It’s black and white or has been converted into colour, but the photos of that time and nature spilled the beans on the photographer’s close affair with the family. Those wedding photographers built a relationship with the family prior to the ceremonies and results were phenomenal. A wedding album is supposed to be a pile of beautiful memories captured and framed. Check out top 5 special moments any photographer shouldn’t miss at weddings.
1. Pre-wedding shoot at an exotic location with a mesmerizing backdrop.
Image source: Picture Together
2. Because a bride’s entry at any wedding is never overrated.
Image source: Going bananas photography
3. Indian weddings are incomplete with the grace of rituals.
4. For the love of vows, traditions in India do all the work for the happy life of the couple.
Image source: Intocandid
5. A bride needs her best girls around on her wedding day more than anything else.
Image source: Tuhina Chopra photoworks
6. It’s the marriage of two new families coming together to celebrate the unconditional love of two individuals.
Image source: Picture Perfect
Sign up for more wedding updates and trends only on Bandbaajaa.com