You have no items in your shopping cart.
Here are some simple ‘Do it Yourself’ tips to help you rekindle the romance and help you rejuvenate yourselves before the big day. Find out to know more
Find the Best Vendors Near You
- Starting Price : Rs 50000Review(s) 1
No married couple will ever deny the fact that wedding planning is a full-time job, and more so if it’s an Indian Wedding. With myriads of pre-wedding functions and rituals to be tended to, the bride and groom are drained of all the excitement that they may have harboured for their big day. It’s easy to get stressed and frustrated, but let the wedding planning take a toll on your spirits.
Here are some simple ‘Do it Yourself’ tips to help you rekindle the romance and help you rejuvenate yourselves before the big day.
1) MEDITATE TOGETHER: As clichéd as it may sound, meditating together for 15 minutes every day can do wonders to help you combat the wedding planning stress. You can make this time ‘the sacred 15 minutes of the day’, where you and your partner can drink in the essence of each other’s silent presence. Burn some scented candles and play soft music to create a calm ambience, and let the serenity of the moment that you are sharing with your partner deep in your bones.
2) EXERCISE: All the stress binging can result in both the bride and, groom gaining a few extra kilos, which is nothing but a mortal nightmare. To fight stress and also watch your waistline, try including 30 minutes of physical exercise in your daily schedule and treat it in a sacrosanct manner. This will ensure that the wedding planning does not completely take over your life and that you both look like a million bucks on a special day.
Recommended Read- 10 Easy Yoga Asanas To Help You Lose Weight
3) HELP EACH OTHER SHOP: Help each other shop for the perfect wedding ensemble. This will remove the stress out of the equation. You can convert all the shopping trials into couple getaways and benefit from each other’s choice and opinion.
4) PAMPER YOURSELF: Don’t forget to indulge in the experience of getting pampered together. Book a spa appointment and get a couple’s massage. Plan a spa weekend and get rid of all the negative energy and come back rejuvenated and relaxed, to enjoy the biggest milestone moment of your life.
Remember, if something goes out of line, there is no situation ever that can’t be tweaked and amended. It’s important to not lose perspective in a chaotic situation and let stress take you in its clutches.
For more updates, sign on to Bandbaajaa.com
Posted on: December 28, 2015