You have no items in your shopping cart.
Here are 5 tricks that would leave you with a flawless skin within minutes. Read to know more!
Find the Best Vendors Near You
EXCELLENTView DetailsMaximum Capacity : 250 Pax
Price per Plate : Rs 900
Price per Plate : Rs 800Review(s) 1
I’m no beauty expert but it doesn’t take one to put two and two together when it comes to radiant skin hacks. Your skin glows when you’re happy, undoubtedly, but odds are stacked against you when you want to keep that glow. Odds like the dust or those acne breakouts and zits.
So, here are 5 tricks that would leave you with a flawless skin within minutes.
1. LEMON AND SUGAR SCRUB FOR SMOOTH SKIN
Rough skin? You may have blackheads, dead skin cells or maybe hardened sebum. Oily skin? You’ll definitely have hardened sebum. Not only do you need this, you can have this recipe because you will love to try this out. It’s simple and not at all time-consuming. Moreover, you will just need 2 ingredients - lemon juice and sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoonful of sugar and then mix 2 tablespoonfuls of lemon juice.
- Stir the sugar and lemon to make a paste. Apply gently and rinse.
- Apply gently and rinse. You can then use this mixture to get rid of the rough dead skin on the face and your body.
2. Cucumber and Milk Cleanser
Do you want soft and smooth skin? Cucumber has a freshening effect on your skin, tightens pores and restores natural pH of the skin. There are many ways to use cucumber for skin care. Milk has natural sterols that moisturise your skin. You can also mix cucumber juice in milk and smear it on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes then rinse to get glowing skin.
Recommended Read- Zara's Makeover
- Cut cucumber into slices and place them on your face for a rejuvenating effect.
- Apply cucumber juice on a cotton and dip it in milk, later gently smear it on your face. This will help you tighten your skin and make it look fresh.
Yoghurts have ample amount of proteins, lactic acid, and enzymes that will work like a charm for your skin. Add lemon and honey to it and you’ll have your mask to exfoliate or you can simply rub a tbsp. of yoghurt on your skin which will rid you of your dead cells and leave your skin glowing.
- Simply apply a tablespoon of fresh yoghurt on your face. Keep it on for 10 minutes and rinse.
4. The Strawberry effect
Did you know strawberries did more than just taste delicious? All you need it to apply the exfoliator paste on your face and gently polish away the dead skin and the impurities.
Recommended Read- An Easy Hack For The Groom to Glow On Their BIG DAY
- Combine 1 tbsp. of brown sugar, 1 tbsp. of white sugar and 2 tbsp. of coconut oil with 2 mashed strawberries in a bowl.
- Once a paste is formed, apply it on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and claim your refreshing look.
5. Eggs Whites
Another awesome beauty hack is eggs. While you’re making breakfast, you might want to reserve a few eggs from the carton. Trust us, it’s all in the egg whites. They’re not only healthy for your vitals but your skin too.
- You can spread egg whites under your eyes and let dry to remove puffy bags.
- If you have oily skin, egg white mask will not only soak up the oil but also tighten your pores and leave your skin radiant.
For more updates, sign up on Bandbaajaa.com
Posted on: January 06, 2016
Find the Best Vendors Near You