Weddings are grand. It’s about celebrating a couple’s new journey together and nurture it with abundant blessings. Since weddings make an ideal place to capture emotions freely, photographers play an important role in framing it. In the Snapchat era, people are easily convinced with images than words.
Our recent confab with Mumbai-based photographers Rubina Shah and Yasmin Shah, the owners of Confetti films, we decoded the idea of candid wedding photography and how crucial it becomes for the bride-to-be.
We have shared perfect images of brides and their trousseau that highlights a perfect wedding timeline.
1. The playful Mehendi ceremony.
2. The mandatory bridal Mehendi pose.
3. The bride’s gorgeous lehenga to accentuate her beauty for the big day.
4. Perfect makeup to enhance her big day look that’ll steal the show.
5. Lots of posing and candid moments to cherish forever.
6. Bride’s classic doli arrival to the wedding venue.
7. The bride summoned to the mandap by her brothers.
8. Her final shot as she plunges into the new life with her better half.
Image source: Confetti films
Sign up for more wedding trends and inspiration only on Bandbaajaa.com