A city boiling with valour and brewing with the riches of heritage; Hyderabad has emerged gracefully on its own. Similar to many other glorious locations in India, the city of Nizams sets the tone among historically dominated ruins that emanate illustrious beauty.
Not many acknowledge the fact that Hyderabad is competing against the likes of Kerala and Rajasthan for ideal wedding destinations in India. For those who are looking for a dream-like wedding affair that comes with other-worldly royalty need to explore their options in Hyderabad.
1. Get hitched in a style at Ramoji film city, the largest integrated film city in the world.
2. Because Biryani became culturally iconic in India for a reason!
3. Get married where the richest of the rich resided at Falaknuma Palace!
4. Keep your guests entertained and take them out for a movie at Prasad’s IMAX, largest 3D IMAX screen in India.
5. Serve them Irani chai and some finger-lickin’ snacks from the famous Karachi bakery.
6. Last but not the least, Hyderabad’s sartorial elegance unveils Muslim and South Asian influences in Sherwanis and stunning shararas.