You have no items in your shopping cart.
Still thinking about what to wear for your best friend's wedding? Don't worry we have got you covered. Here are 5 best fusion outfits by Alia Bhatt to get inspired from.
Find the Best Vendors Near You
Do you want to pull off some glamorous looks this wedding season? Well, here is some style inspiration from the cutest diva in Bollywood - Alia Bhatt. She surely knows how to rock fusion wear and we are crushing on each one of her looks. So, read on to take outfit cues -
1) Long flared sleeves and big jhumkas are the new trend this wedding season. The minimal print shirt looks flawless with that zig-zag skirt. This is the perfect ensemble for your friend’s sangeet.
2) This combination of hot pink and fluorescent yellow has whipped away all our cold shivers. We love how Alia has styled a plain shirt with a brocade palazzo. And those long earrings are all we can think of. Be the diva you always wanted to be by wearing this set for your best friend’s mehendi ceremony.
3) One glance at this outfit and everyone will surely be awestruck. This look is all about flaunting your sporty and chic side at a cocktail party. Everything about this look takes us on an adventure ride. So, add this black jumpsuit and the dual tone collar shirt in your wardrobe.
4) Want to look like royalty at your friend’s sangeet ceremony? This soothing shade of this ensemble has stolen our heart away. The asymmetric and gold fringes are the highlight of this outfit. We love how Alia has kept it simple with a well-tied bun and nude heels.
5) We want to add this outfit to our festive wardrobe this instance. From head to toe, Alia looks like a true Indian beauty in this attire. The tinge of pink perfectly complements the gold gota work. Well, this is how you carry a white ensemble with panache. And, that criss cross braid hairstyle has topped our list of hairstyle hacks.
End all your wonder and amazement with these ravishing looks of Alia Bhatt. With these outfits in your closet, your style statement is sure to go up by leaps and bounds.
For more wedding inspiration, click here.