You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stay away from cream or liquid makeup products as this do not have as much star power once you start sweating and will lead to a makeup meltdown situation, something no bride would ever want
Find the Best Vendors Near You
Summers are notoriously known for its icky heat that makes you sweat * clearing throat*, I’m sorry, glisten like a damn pig. Your wedding is one day where you want nothing short of perfection and even the tiniest detail going wrong gets you all riled and worked up over. If you are worried about tying the knot during the hot and humid summer season and scared about how long your makeup will stay intact before you have a makeup meltdown, then you have come to the right place, scroll down to find five makeup tips for the summer wedding brides enlisted by Bandbaajaa.com, so that you can look top notch all day long for your special day.
1. Use oil free primers and matte makeup products, use only oil-free moisturisers, in fact, do not use them at all unless you have very dry skin, as you they will make your face greasy and you do not need any additional slide on your skin then there already will be.
2. Instead of using creamy foundations, opt for stunning shimmery highlighters and gorgeous bronzers to get that dewy glowing look. These will capture the summer light in just the perfect way and will make you look drop dead beautiful in your pictures.
3. Stay away from cream or liquid makeup products as this do not have as much stay power once you start sweating and will lead to a makeup meltdown situation, something no bride would ever want. Use powder based products and be sure to use the translucent powder to set your makeup before using the setting spray, this will give you twice the protection against becoming a hot mess on your wedding day.
4. ‘Less is more’, keep this in mind while doing your makeup. Either eyes or lips focus on one, doing both looks tacky and overly loud. Go for a bold or bright lip or even ombre lips than a smoky eye look, this will grab the main attention to your lips and thus it will be easier to overlook if any mishaps were to happen. Moreover, it’s easier to touch up on lipsticks than on eyeshadows and liner, which also has much higher sliding of chances than lipsticks.
5. Skip too much contouring it usually appears way too artificial and shows up in a harsh manner in the natural summer lighting. Consider avoiding lining your bottom waterline or dragging your eyeshadow down to the bottom half of the eye. The sun is bound to cast a shadow under your eye as it is and this will make the situation even worse.
Bonus tip – Do not forget your touch up kit aka makeup emergency kit, no matter what. Definitely include makeup remover and some q-tips, along with setting spray.
For more updates Signup on Bandbaajaa.com