You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lights camera action; this is how you kick start a big fat Indian wedding extravaganza.
Find the Best Vendors Near You
Lights camera action; this is how you kick start a big fat Indian wedding extravaganza. This season it’s officially pouring marriages and we couldn’t be elated for the newbies that are about to embark upon this new journey. Although after the wedding planning is done and before you actually sit down to write tear-jerking vows, there comes a sweet spot in the middle and it’s called a trendy pre-wedding photoshoot.
Since memories are all about aesthetic pleasure and mind blowing instagrammable images now, couples are setting new relationship goals with stunning pre-wedding shoots. But here’s the catch, you don’t even have to spend a moolah to get your dream photoshoot – here’s how!
1. Keep it mellow and outdoorsy - don a sassy outfit blended with traditional Indian bridal look.
Image source: Happy flashbacks
2. Keep it beachy - Beaches will never fail to give you the best smiles.
Image source: The wedding salad
3. Keep it rustic yet colorful – have an ideal romantic shoot at the famous Baolis of India.
Image source: Picture together
4. What could be perfect than a wedding destination itself for a killer pre-wedding photo shoot? Keep it exotic this season.
Image source: coffee stains
5. Keep it vintage – ditch the silhouettes this season and go for a classic monochrome shoot instead.
Image source: Picture perfect
6. Nature’s auto-created setting will never cease to win your heart when it comes to amazing photography.
7. By the pool and greenery sprinkled everywhere – this is yet another perfect setting for a pre-wedding photo shoot.
Image source: Reels and frames
8. Keep it royal – the Forts and Palaces of India exude an essence that is spectacular in every sense of the word.
Sign up for more wedding updates and trends only on Bandbaajaa.com
Posted on: November 03, 2016