The sun is shining, the drink is cold and love is in the air. What more anyone could ask for while travelling with the love of their lives? People travel solo for self-actualisation and with their lover to explore each other better, instead of the place. Comedian/writer Bill Murray suggests that once you have found your soul mate, travel all around the world with that person and if you two make it back successfully to the airport, then marry that person at the airport. The words sound wiser than his comedy.
Before you get hitched, make memories that are worth more than a million likes. Get a unique pre-wedding photoshoot at some of the most unusual but beautiful locations in India.
1. Where nature will show you something more surreal than love – Pangong Lake, Leh
2. Explore love amidst the old world charm of Patan, Gujarat
3. Take an expedition of a lifetime at Nubra Valley, Ladakh
4. Love is an adventure, which you must experience at Wandoor Beach in the Andaman Islands
5. How about a picture-perfect photoshoot in the middle of Gadisar Lake in Jaisalmer?
6. Let your love bloom in the lush greens of Sangti Valley, Arunachal Pradesh
7. Pose away at Rann of Kutch, Gujarat
8. When a place like Auli in Uttarakhand is scenic and snowy, paint it with the colour of your love
9. Or, maybe you’d like to explore a different culture altogether at Key Monastery, Himachal Pradesh
10. A shikara ride in Kashmir will definitely make for a one-of-a-kind setup for a lovely pre-wedding shoot.
Love is better when it’s a journey. A pre-wedding photoshoot is just a start.
For more updates, sign up to Bandbaajaa.com