The code of dressing for weddings has a deeper cultural significance than you think, but it gets even more personalized for the bride because it showcases where she comes from. Fashion is evolutionary and it is only fair that the coming generations write their own rules of styling. Nowadays, the modern brides don’t shy away from experimenting. They are turning their already fashion-forward wardrobes into exclusive fashion vocabulary.
Thought Bollywood brides are too dreamy? Wait till you see these modern brides in gorgeous Lehengas for a fresh dose of inspiration.
1. Looks like Disney’s Jasmine, doesn’t she? This romantic play with pastel hues for Mehendi ceremony is stealing one heart at a time.
2. Leave traditional red and pretty pink for other occasions. Add more colours to your wedding palette and let the unconventional work do the talking.
3. Because for some brides, their wedding dress is synonymous with the colour red. Don’t forget to embrace it and bring out your sassy side.
4. The combination of pink and orange on red looks absolutely divine. If this doesn’t describe a vivacious bride, then what does?
5. Multi-colour dressing and mixing different hues to your wedding sartorial heaven is not going anywhere so soon.
6. Bored of the same heavy golden work? Personalize your wedding dress by adding different motifs that speak for you.
7. Not-so-heavy bridal dresses portray nothing but simplicity and elegance in all its glory.
8. There’s nothing wrong with being a little more creative when designing your wedding dress. Roses symbolize immortal love and a new beginning.
9. Some brides cherish ornate detailing and beautifully woven dupatta that’ll bring out their best look.
10. There’s nothing prettier than neatly aligned silhouettes and a little shimmering gold on that all-red wedding dress.
11. Blue is the new cool that is adding a different sparkle to wedding dresses this season.
12. Royally ethnic looks are timeless that never go out of style in India.
13. Borrowing ethereal beauty for your wedding day is a style that remains immutable for even the modern brides.
14. Pastel colours for Mehendi ceremonies teamed with floral jewellery is raging this season.
15. Voluptuous Maroon silhouettes have always ruled Indian weddings but the brides today are now opting Lehenga-skirts that can be later reused for various occasions.
16. Simple cue to sizzle your wedding day pictures is to go for bright red mixed with the hues of pink.
17. Plain silhouettes with a bit of an edge flutter elegantly in all settings.
18. The perks of wearing a heavily designed wedding Lehenga is that it cuts your weight and money to be spent on jewellery.
19. This summer free-flowing Lehenga-skirts are raging with all its flirty and feminine charm.
20. Effortless grandiose meets beauty when white and bottle green is worn with a dash of gold.
21. For certain brides, it is a tradition to knit glamour using net and velvet fabrics.