You have no items in your shopping cart.
A DIY cheat sheet for being the best bridesmaid! Dig into the blog to find out more at Bandbaajaa.com
Find the Best Vendors Near You
Unlike men who go an extra mile to rigorously plan their notorious bachelor party and wedding night, brides-to-be have sufficient indulging tasks to keep them occupied. In the time of chaos, best friends lend a hand and become your bridesmaids, both on and off the scenes. They’d promise to go all poetic on you, even when it’s about your screwed up hairdo or a burning bikini wax – yes, now this is a classic best friend trait.
Recommended Read- This Pakistani Actress Looks Ravishing At A Friend's Wedding
We did our homework and charted a DIY cheat sheet for being the best bridesmaid!
1. Assist her with wedding essentials like going together for lingerie shopping and dress fitting sessions. Remember it is your duty to make the bride feel more beautiful than ever.
2. Accompany her to the parlor and get her look for every function sorted.
3. Take an epic all girls trip before getting married.
4. Plan a killer bachelorette party.
Note: One of you should be a snitch and find out what the groom’s friends are planning for his bachelor party, yours should be better. Get to work girls!
5. Give your girl a grand entry.
6. Make her feel lucky and gorgeous.
7. Don’t forget to click timeless photos.
8. Make sure you carry all the nerve-calming essentials like a touch-up kit, safety pins, etcetera.
9. Prepare a fun dance performance and a heart-warming speech.
10. Help her pack for her honeymoon.
Let’s get one thing straight, bridesmaids are the quirk of your wedding and will take you seamlessly into your newest adventure with a lot of firsts. If you think we have missed on anything, then drop us your comments below.
For more updates, sign up to Bandbaajaa.com
Posted on: December 17, 2015