You have no items in your shopping cart.
Now that everyone around you getting committed and hitched, the sting is new and is bound to overshadow every stance of your thought process.
Find the Best Vendors Near You
So you’ve commendably passed the awkward era of braces and popping zits, the sudden bloom to pro-socializing and painful hangovers, and doubtful dating to terrible break-ups. Every experience is worthy of every leap you’ve taken, but the bildungsroman doesn’t stop here. Now that everyone around you getting committed and hitched, the sting is new and is bound to overshadow every stance of your thought process.
Your facebook newsfeed is flooded with images of couples canoodling and statuses instantly changing to ‘got married’. We know the feels and the Jack Daniel’s that comes with it!
1. You’ve now been officially third-wheeled!
2. Travel solo is your calling because couple dates are certainly not!
3. Your married friends are too busy for you!
4. Bye-bye random drinking plans!
5. People can now easily track you down on tinder, shaadi.com and other dating websites.
6. You shamelessly welcome blind dates that your married friends fix for you.
7. Everyone around you turns into a cupid!
8. You don’t want to attend any wedding, because ‘’kitni umar ho gayi hai, shaadi kab karoge?’’
9. And even if you attend any wedding, relatives shower you with lines like ''you’re next and we are invited by default’’
Yes, the wedding season is on steroids and you have been warned!