To have a perfect wedding one of the most important aspects is to have the dream venue. Before taking any decisions, sit with your partner and discuss the most important requirements before booking a venue for the wedding. The best way to pull off a successful wedding is to be organised.
Here’s your checklist to things to keep in mind before finalising your wedding venue!
1. Choose a LOCATION that is convenient for you and your guests.
2. Cut down all the unexpected expenditures and book according to your BUDGET.
3. VISIT the Venue for Shortlisting it.
4. The DECOR should be totally you!
5. Check for menu and beverage facilities.
6. SAFETY is a prerequisite and will prepare for unlikely incidents.
7. Keep a backup plan ready for any unpredictable events or sudden weather changes.
Recommended Read- See How This Big Fat Malayali Wedding Rocked Phuket
Avoid any lack in planning. Remember, an organised wedding is a successful wedding.
For more updates, sign up on Bandbaajaa.com