You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wedding catering is a very important aspect especially for Indian wedding. Here is a list of do's and don'ts you must follow.
Find the Best Vendors Near You
From when you say ‘yes’ to when you say ‘I do’ a lot of planning goes into making your D-day picture perfect. One of the key discussions aftermaths of the wedding (apart from your wedding attire of course!) is – ‘How was the food?’ Before you go overboard with experimenting contemporary with classical (think quesadillas with theplas) review the basics with your caterer.
Recommended Read - Top 7 Wedding Caterers in Delhi NCR
Before you decide the menu for your wedding functions, tell the caterers how you envision the event- a seated arrangement, buffet a live station or all of them. Most of the caterers offer a tasting that allows clients to sample dishes on their menu. They usually invite clients at weddings they have hosted for sampling and tasting.
1. Choose the meal that appeals all but at the same time is not bland.
2. Make sure you have plenty of tasting session with various caterers before deciding on the one.
3. Weddings are a personal yet extravagant affair. You should have a timeline, menu, and budget pre-decided.
4. A caterer might claim to be an expert in all sorts of cuisines. Ask him for his specialty.
5. Book early as the best caterers gets engaged in advance.
Recommended Read - Top 10 Wedding Caterers in Hyderabad
6. Discuss costs. Get an agreement signed that specifies the costs, menu and the rentals.
7. Don’t fall for exorbitant food trends- it’s hard to pull off in a big crowd. Try infusing regional flavors with signature street food.
8. Ask for seasonal cuisine with a focus on flavor and presentation. Decide on a serving time for each course and a start and end time for the party.
To book the best caterer for your wedding within your budget and location, click here.
For more wedding related updates, sign up on Bandbaajaa.com.