When it comes to honeymoon tourism, certain destinations in India are highly preferred. While certain newlyweds like to lose themselves in the hustle-bustle of a well-known place, there are others who want to get to know their spouses while exploring the road not often taken.
India is where you can explore exotic and bountiful nature on a budget. Check it out!
1. Cosy Beachscape Getaways at Lakshadweep Islands
2. Experience paradise in every sense of the word at Kashmir
Recommended Read- 8 Most Iconic Locations Of 2016
3. Surrender to the beautiful backwaters of Kerala
4. Get adventurous in the strobe lights of Goa
Recommended Read- See Pics - This Bridal Lehenga Has Wedding Vows Ingrained On It!
5. Reminisce the regal form of love at Jodhpur, Rajasthan
6. Get a taste of the little Scotland of India at Coorg, Karnataka
7. Nothing says ‘ideal Indian Honeymoon’ better than Ooty, Tamil Nadu
8. Tranquillity at its best at Darjeeling, West Bengal
A honeymoon lived once, should always be a fondly memorable one. Read best international destinations to travel to within 70k for a perfect honeymoon here.
For more updates, sign up on Bandbaajaa.com