An extravaganza where wedding experts come together to talk about the latest trends, showcase their gorgeous designs and woo their customers with something like they have never seen before is the Vogue Wedding Show!
The Vogue Wedding Show 2016 is not only about luxury designers, flared gowns and bridal lehengas but there's a lot more to the setup. There are wedding planners, jewellery designers and makeup artists who are here to guide the brides-to-be, the grooms-to-be and their families to organise an event reflecting grandiose.
Live from the Wedding Show, Bandbaajaa.com brings to you 15 beauty essentials coming straight from the makeup expert 'Namrata Soni!'
1. Drink lots of water to keep your body hyderated
2. Prep and prime before hand for makeup to last long and glide smoothly.
3. Gel based primers work wonderfully for oily skin and should be an Indian brides' first choice.
4. Do not avoid moisturizer irrespective of your skin type or the weather.
5. Since we are use to working late night, use an eye cream to help your makeup look fresh.
6. Spray a water mist on your face to get rid of any residue before you apply makeup.
7. In case you have puffy eyes, crush ice, put it in a soft cloth and place it on your eyes to reduce puffness.
8. Wash your makeup brushes atleast once a week.
9. Don't invest in expensive makeup brush cleaners rather use baby shampoo.
10. Always remove your makeup before going to bed as unclean skin breakouts the most.
11. Discard old products even if you haven't used them much. 1.5 - 2 years for a drugstore brand and 3-3.5 years for a luxury brand.
12. The minute any product starts smelling chemically, it's gone.
13. Always keep a makeup kit handbag.
14. Use a tinted moisturiser in place of a foundation as it is much lighter and looks natural.
15. Never skip an eye-lash curler and mascara as curled lashes make you look fresh and vibrant.
These tips and tricks are something which not only the brides or the bride-to-be should keep in mind but should be followed by every woman to keep her skin, young, healthy and glowing.
For more updates from the Vogue Wedding Show, sign up on Bandbaajaa.com.