1. How does a guest use a coupon?
a. Your guests can book a cab on Ola app and apply the coupon code in coupon section before confirming ride to avail the discount upto coupon value.
2. What if a ride bill exceeds the coupon value?
a. If the bill exceeds coupon amount, the guest would have to pay for extra amount.
3. What if ride bill is lesser than coupon value?
a. The balance is not usable on another ride.
4. Do I get refund of balance amount (50) in the case above?
a. No. Coupon values are non refundable
5. What if I there are some coupons left at the end of event? Can I give that back and get the money?
a. Sure. The unused coupons will be cancelled and we’d refund the amount in 5-7 business days
6. Is there a time period in which I should use all my coupons?
a. You can only used the coupons in time period you set while requesting coupons
7. What if I lost my coupons? Can I call Ola and cancel all my coupons and request new ones?
a. We will issue the list of coupons to you via email - we can re-issue this list to you if required.
8. Is there a priority customer care if there are any issues?
a. You can call us at +91 9899010196. We will be happy to help you.
9. Can I reconfigure the coupons after purchasing them?
a. No. Once coupons are configured, you can’t reconfigure them
10. Can I request for extra coupons?
a. Yes. You can call us and we’d do the needful.