Wedding season in India is a whole new ball game and you better not keep calm. Dig into the blog to know more.
There’s a reason why India has always been on every brave heart’s bucket-list. The country is not only a quintessential potpourri of multi-hued places and diversity, but it’s also home to rich culture and heritage. The dare is to devour everything authentic in one huge bite.
The splendour of Indian weddings lies in its unmatched extravaganza. All you need to do is take a deep breath and let it take you to a vibrant journey of laughter and love.
1. Ever since you found out that your Indian friend or cousin is getting married, you began saving all your office leaves. After all, you will have to attend all the events that last for 7-10 days.
2. And you need different attire for every function. Be prepared to get your bling on. Bye bye, one month’s salary!
Recommended Read- Top 7 Mehendi Artist In Delhi & NCR
3. The food. The main reason most guests show up anyway. Food served at Indian weddings is absolutely lip smacking but beware of the aunties and butt-pinching kids at the buffet.
4. Weddings in India bring together a plethora of back-aching rituals. Joota chori is one of them. Bride’s sisters will steal groom’s shoes and then get paid for it. Fun, right?
Recommended Read- Sogani Jewellers, New Delhi- Find the best jewelry for your D-Day.
5. Usually, sober and calm aunties will dance like it’s their last night on Earth.
6. DJs at Indian weddings have a set playlist and it will be on repeat. So forget about your requests.
Recommended Read- A List Of Top 5 DJ's In Delhi & NCR
7. Dance performances are as lavish as the wedding itself. Rainbow colored strobe lights and a separate dance floor adds Bollywood spice.
8. Brace yourselves to meet the Rishta aunties. They are the ultimate matchmakers.
Recommended Read- 5 Delhi-based choreographers which help you rock your wedding.
9. The bar is where you will resolve all your singlehood issues. Or, will you?
10. That videographer who thinks it's cool to click pictures of people enjoying their food. Damn, it ain’t candid.
Recommended Read- Rimghim Photography-Wedding Photographer, Delhi & NCR
11. It’s all about lavish flattery.
12. And finally, Indian weddings are incomplete without bride’s dramatic bidaai, which calls for moist tear ducts and then a bucket load of it.
Wedding season in India is a whole new ball game and you better not keep calm. If you think we have missed out on anything, then drop us your comments below.
For more updates, sign up to Bandbaajaa.com